Thank you for your interest in making a business referral to Onit! Communications (trading as ONiT! PR Limited).
Please note full terms and conditions below:
1. The Onit! Communications (“the business”) Referral Scheme is open and available to individuals, irrespective of affiliation with the business.
2. The referral gift detailed in this scheme is a monetary gift-voucher, at the value of £25.00 GBP (twenty-five pounds Stirling)
3. The referee is eligible to receive a £25.00 voucher to spend with John Lewis stores and/or Waitrose, if they refer a person who enters into business with Onit! Communications, whether as a one-off or an ongoing retainer business option, where their spend is £250 GBP (two hundred and fifty pounds Stirling) or greater, within a 60 (sixty) day period
4. Gift-vouchers can be used in-store on via www.johnlewis.com or www.waitrose.com as full or part payment for goods (exclusions apply – please check with the relevant retailer)
5. John Lewis gift-cards have a shelf-life of 24 months from day of purchase; the expiry date shall be clarified at the point of issue.
6. In the event that Onit! Communications is (for whatever reason) unable to procure the indicated gift, then you will receive a substitute gift of commensurate value, subject to these same terms and conditions.
7. For the avoidance of doubt, no referral gift amount is payable if a referred person spends less than £250.00 GBP in a 60 (sixty) day period.
8. The referee will not be eligible to receive the referral gift under this scheme in the event that the referred person is already an Onit! Communications client, at the date of referral or if Onit! Communications (or Sidel Stewart) have already spoken to them about working together.
9. The referred person must be notified and have consented to their details being passed to Onit! Communications for this scheme before the date of the referral. This is the responsibility of the referee and is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998. The referee will indemnify Onit! Communications (trading as ONiT! PR Limited) for any loss or claim arising out of the referee’s failure to procure such consent.
10. It is the referee’s responsibility to provide a postal address at the time of making the referral, in order to receive their referral gift.
11. Business associates can only be referred to Onit! Communications once. In the event that a referral is referred to Onit! Communications more than once, only the first person to refer that contact to Onit! Communications (with the referred person’s permission) will be eligible for a referral gift under this scheme.
12. Employees and contract workers working directly for Onit! Communications are not eligible to participate in the referral scheme.
13. The referee agrees that Onit! Communications will not be held liable for any loss or claim arising out of the exercise of any of the vouchers in this scheme, and that the referee exercises such vouchers or experiences wholly at their own risk.
© ONiT! PR Limited 2017